Subject: [Leica] Ricoh 21mm lens?
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:48:31 +0100

Does anybody have any information about the Ricoh 21mm lens? I think it was
due out in spring this year, but unlike the Cosina/Voigtlander lenses it
doesn't seem to have made much of an impression on the LUG or the press. Are
they only available in Japan? I'm looking for a compact, affordable 21mm
which I can use on an M5 and have a feeling the Ricoh may fit the bill.

Thanks,

Simon.