Subject: Re: [Leica] Ricoh 21mm lens?
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:33:14 +0200

Hi, Simon.  I have one. It was released in Apr. and sold only in Japan
(officially). The number of production was 1700 (limited).  You can have
some idea of the lens at this site (only in Japanese).

http://ext.ricoh.co.jp/camera/gr-lens21/index.html

I have never used this lens with my M5, but have had no metering problems
with my M6.  It is as small as a non-asph 35 Summicron and better built than
the Cosina lenses (but costs about 1000 USD).

Cheers,

Mikiro

- -----