Subject: Re: [Leica] why leica?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:02:23 -0700

"Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" wrote:

> I think that's the same stuff they make modern SLRs out of.
>
> PK

Well if they make fighter jets and golf clubs out of the stuff why would we
insist on attaching a negative connotation.
Not only do the have the highest of high tech plastic but the rarest of vintage plastic.
It's guy stuff!
The stem of your pipe, the steering wheel of your Porche, that handle on your camera!
Mark Rabiner