Subject: Re: [Leica] Black tape...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:57:16 -0700

csocolow wrote:

> Peter Kristoffersen wrote:
> >
> > Why does some people stick black tape on their leicas?
><snip>I use black Dymo label tape to cover names and logos.
> It doesn't leave a residue.><snip>
> --
> Carl Socolow

IF your using Dymo label tape why not punch something in!
Some ideas:

Camera

Minamata (sic)

NoFix

El Cheepo

Notcon

Like A

$$$$$$$$

Mymother

Cannot

Mark Rabiner
I use "sic" to denote sick humor not wrong spelling. If I spell something wrong
I either look it up or I am the last to know. Sometimes I spell something right
then my spell checkers unspells it. But that's a whole different subject.