Subject: Re: [Leica] Black tape...
From: "Paul Klingaman" <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:22:52 PDT

Mark,

I don't usually 'get' most of your humour.  However, this one had me spewing
soda out of my nose.  'Mymother' especially hit a chord with me, because I
borrowed the money to buy my M6 from my mother.  I name most of my
possesions, and I named it, "Dianne" after her.  Ironic, isn't it?
Sometimes when I ask my girlfriend to hand me "Dianne," she doesn't know
whether to reach for the plastic camera that takes 120, or the Leica.  I
usually laugh, and thank god I've got a girlfriend who knows what a Diana
is.