Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux users please sound off.
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:16:39 -0700

Mike Quinn wrote:

> Well. I don't own one, but from the specs I'd say that the Noctilux should
> be a much better people stopper than the 35. Then again, you could use a
> short length of lead pipe which would be cheaper and more effective....
>
> Mike Quinn
>
> ----------
> Jim Laurel wrote
><snip>so the Noctilux and Summilux 35 ASPH were somewhat equivalent in terms of
thier <snip>

Someday A Noctilux for me but if and when I start making a commitment to lower
light photography on a regular basis I would first opt for the 35 1.4 ASPH and
by then maybe they'll have a 28 or 24 faster ASPH lens to choose from.
From what I know now.
Looks like this Delta 3200 is going to make a big impact into my approach to
what can be photographed handheld anyway.
Mark Rabiner