Subject: Re: [Leica] Special Edition M6s
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:37:34 -0700

Frank Filippone wrote:

> ............. the future Black Paint LHSA
>
> What did I miss here?  There is another LHSA Model to come out?
> Can someone fill me in?
> Frank

About a week about Bill Rosauer posted a note to "Jem" possibly inadvertently to
the whole list
about a "prototype" he was bringing to the next meeting. This got at least me a
flutter as I thought the obelisk had arrived. Bill Clarified that it was in the
form of a black enamel Leica M6 made for the LHSA. I made a guess at what that
might cost but have no idea. I thought it might be a user and therefore cheaper
then an Ein Stuck (I don't spell well in German).
I will be in Chicago to see it maybe I will see you there.
Mark Rabiner