Subject: [Leica] Re: M-to-R adapter
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:03:46 -0700

Bill Larsen wrote:
> I use the M to R adapter all of the time.
> It sets the registration of the R body to that of an M camera + Visoflex.

A-HA! Now, some of you may remember that a few days ago I asked if
anyone knew where an M(lens)-to-C mount adapter could be had, and it
turns out that they don't seem to exist. But R-C couplers are rather
easy to find.

Because I don't need to focus more than than ~ 1 m. with the Noctilux
that I wish to afix to our CCD camera, this just mught work.

Anyone know how much money and where I might obtian an M-R adapter??

- -Alexey