Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Lens Designs and history- the only take
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:56:48 -0500

Someone correct me if I am worng, but isn't Bill Gates doing exactly
this???

Seems about a year ago I heard about something along these lines of him
doing something like this under the umbrella of Corbis.  Don't forget he
owns Corbis, one of the largest photo agencies/image databanks in the
world.

><devilsadvocate>
>So by extension of this analogy - if I were to take a copy of
>someone else's photo, and then "improve" it, say in Photoshop,
>and then sell it - is this a lesser offence?
></devilsadvocate>

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net