Subject: [Leica] Texas Leica
From: "Edmond Kim" <edmond.kim@prudential.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:37:40 -0700

Hello all,

I wonder if you guys ever get this way.  Everytime I consider buying a new
(used) lens for my M2, I think about the price, then think about what I could
purchase instead of the lens.  I'm young and don't make a lot of money, so it
always seems to make so much more sense to get a camera like the Fuji GW-670..
The negs are bigger, and the lens they say is pretty sharp, at any rate better
and smoother resolution.   I think I can even get the 645 Fuji rangefinder for
as cheap as a used 50 summicron and that thing is as small and unobtrusive as a
Leica.    What do you guys think?  Is it just me?  I'm not even sure what my
point is.  Oh well.