Subject: Re: [Leica] [Leica} which M lens to choose or sell?
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:00:51 +1200

What a depressing afternoon Erwin has supplied me with.

>Many  Leica users ask me by phone or email if I can recommend a prime
>set of M lenses. Well after much reflection I am afraid I cannot
>select a core set of lenses for the M.

I never expected any hard and fast rules as far as buying a prime set of
lenses, but now the exercise of trying to be a good Leica user has got
harder, if Erwin can't advise with his knowledge... Then Erwin followed up
with this.

>The same goes for the 2/35 asph and the 1.4/35 asph. In fact you
>should have both.

So now i'm going to get a lot poorer too! Arggghh!

Take care all,
Gary

<Head bowed in the thought of eternal poverty>