Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - 21SA/3.4
From: welch@pressroom.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:46:46 -0400

Hi,

For Sale:
21mm Super-Angulon f/3.4 for M, chrome, w/ shade and rear cap. Cosmetics
exc; glass is terrific. Shade has repaired corner but works fine.Very nice
user example of classic, compact lens  ....... $975.
Selling without finder but that's available as package if you wish. 10 day
mbg.

I'm a fallen-away lugger who just checked back in after 6-month or so
absence. Glad to see black tape, red dots and collector-user debates remain
strong. I need to finance more Leica purchases so I've reluctantly decided
to offer this lens for sale. I had it overhauled about a year or so ago and
it's a fine performer.

Pls e-mail me directly or call next week, days: 703-558-5690. I'm in
Virginia, DC area, if you'd like to see it.

Regards,

Bill Welch
welch@pressroom.com