Subject: Re: [Leica] M$ again, sigh! w
From: "Dale Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 07:12:47 -0800

> So, he's rich and arrogant.
<snip>
Actually all Americans are rich. And most of us are more arrogant than
sorta nerdy Bill.

>why don't these people get a life!
<snip>

Could not of said it better myself Dan.

I second a former post. If you don't like the code do not use it. If you
don't like Bill's business practices vote with your pocketbook and do
not use Microsoft products. If you think that Microsoft is doing harm do
not buy their stock.

For example I sold my Coca-Cola and Pepsi Cola stocks when I realized
they were peddling their flavored sugary waters to little poor kids in
the third world. I did not want to be part of that.

Another example. Social Security is still voluntary.  Because I do not
believe in the Welfare State I will not be applying for Social Security
when I am become 65 in about 9 months. I will vote with my billfold.
Just like I do when I buy Leica and Microsoft products.   Dale
- ---
Who is John Galt?
$ dale-reed@worldnet.att.net Seattle, Washington U.S.A. $