Subject: Re: [Leica] A most daring proposition.veering off on a tangent.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:57:48 -0400

Funny- how the global economy has reached down so far. I sell (and buy) on
eBay, and before the rocks start arriving, I want to say that being able to
communicate, and trade, swap, sell and buy with people all over the globe,
has made me realize the commonality we have. Trading and not warring is much
nicer, you meet nicer people, and you get a lot of nice toys, too!
I would find it hard to imagine warring against the friends I've made here
or on eBay! The internet has indeed brought us a good deal closer together.
( I've also found out about all these neat places I want to visit, and spend
money!!)
Dan