Subject: RE: [Leica] M$ again, sigh! w
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:52:49 -0700

Horst,

He bought MS-DOS for $50,000 and then used it to build his empire.  THe
original writer may have borrowed routines/ideas from UNIX which was already
in use for more than 10 years. Like optics design, everyone borrows from
Everyone else.  Case in point, how many stories and movies were based on
Romeo and Juliet?  Cinderella?  Answer:  More than we can name.

Peter K