Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summicron looseness of barrel problem
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 08:21:34 EDT

Simon, I had this happen three times - got it fixed by Leica twice, finally
gave up and decided to live with it. Ir doesn't appear to make any
difference in the negs and prints.

It sucks to pay so much and get these problems (old thread, let's not start
it again)

FWIW, the same happened also to my 35/1.4 ASPH, 24/2.8 ASPH.

None of my 60's & 70's lenses had this kind of problem, although my 1980's
28/2.8 fell apart regularly.

Guido, part-time QC for Leica/Leitz (just kidding folks)