Subject: RE: [Leica] M$ again, sigh! w
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:57:23 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:

One day in '78 or 9 I was shooting a client or test with my Nikon F2 and my
105
2.5 lens and a Balcar 1200A strobe using a small umbrella or maybe softbox
which
I was going to develop in D 76 1:1 and print on Ilfospeed RC paper.

All of a sudden I had the realization that I was doing the exact thing
hundreds
of other people were doing at the exact same time. Although their subject
matter
might not have had the exact same face.

So I decided to in the future break it up a little bit the best I could. Try
find as many different; even better ways of doing things. Maybe the final
result
would have some distinction in a good way.
Now look where I've ended up!!
Mark Rabiner

Portland?