Subject: [Leica] loading M6
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:57:10 -0400

Hi all,

I've just started using my M6, and the only thing that I'm irritated with is
film loading. I'm trying to load film as per the instruction manual, but
I can't easily get the trimmed film end down far enough in the loading spool
for the film to properly line up with the sprokets.  Any tips?

Maybe I'll get the hang of it in due time, but my Nikon F loads easier than
my M6.
Is there a reason why Leica continues to load from the bottom?

Jonathan Lee