Subject: RE: [Leica] loading M6
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:48:07 -0400

Rob Schneider-Laura Tully worte:

"I'm sorry, but I don't see why this is a constant topic for
discussion."

Jeez...I asked the question because, instructions notwithstanding,
I am having problems loading quickly.  Judging by the response,
I'm not alone.  The resposnes were all helpful and I'll try them
out.

Though I've been list for two days only, I surmise that the question
keeps coming up because new Leica owners like myself are having the
same problem.  Of the 35mm cameras that I've owned (Canonet rangefinder,
Nikon F, FM, F3, Canon AE1), the M6 is the most difficult to load.

Jonathan Lee