Subject: Re: [Leica] Kobalux 21/2.8, 28/.35 for LTM's
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 06:55:00 +0000

I used the 21/2.8 Kobalux/Avenon lens and I was not too impressed with the
performance of the lens. The finder is not bad when you compare it with the
price of the Leica equivalent but I think the Contax 21mm finder is the
best value for money if you are looking for the finder alone.

I finally traded it in for a 21/3.4 SA.

Dan K.
                                    - EQ -
                          "trying to please everybody