Subject: [Leica] <OFF TOPIC> Language
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:01:32 -0500

Thought our frineds in Europe might get a laugh out of this.

I was listening to National Public Radio as I drove between shoots in
North Carolina this afternoon (So far have used my M6 about 2/1 over the
EOS).  Anyway they were talking about how Germany is boycotting one of
the scandinavian countries cause they won't translate into German, only
English, French and one other...

As the conversation went on there was a mention on how once a quote from
English "Shooting the rapids" was misinterpreted into "Shooting the
rabbits" and this sparked an hour long off topic argument on hunting......

Kinda sounds like the LUG......

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net