Subject: RE: [Leica] Backup camera or more Leica glass?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 07:49:40 -0700

I've been contemplating this question myself lately.  I really prefer
shooting with two bodies rather than changing lenses all the time.  I use an
M4 with a 35, an M3 with a 50, and carry a 90 in a waist pouch (it usually
goes on the M3).  My choices are: get another body so I can have all three
lenses ready to go, or live with the bodies I have and get either a 24 or a
135.

The choice is made a bit easier by the fact that I know I would use either
of those lenses very little. They're also harder to use than the three I
have, and given their relatively high price they're hard to justify.  So
I'll continue to use my N with its 24 and 180, and maybe spend the money on
an M6 or M6HM.

My minimal lens system is the one I have - a 35/2 ASPH, a 50/2 and a current
version 90/2.8.

Paul Chefurka