Subject: Re: [Leica] Backup camera or more Leica glass?
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 11:49:50 -0400

Joel,
Personally I prefer the 2 body (M2's) approach both with B&W. I like to
shoot 50mm most of the time but there are some scenes that come up that
needs a 35 or 28, which, one or the other is already mounted and ready to
go. Of the 5 lenses I have from 21mm to 90mm the 50 and 35 get most of the
work. The other thing about shooting with 2 bodies is you are probably
always going to have a camera with film in it.
Steve
Annapolis