Subject: Re: [Leica] If Porsche Can Do It, Why Not Leica?
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 10:20:22 -0600

Bud Cook wrote:

> A very interesting piece about Porsche...
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/money/bcovfri.htm

Speaking of which, has anyone found happiness with a ~ $7K Porsche 928
or 944 with 5-speed? Why yes, I *am* a good mechanic, but reliability's
nevertheless appreciated. Or maybe I should stick to the notion of a
CRX-Si, Miata or..?

Why yes, this does have something to do with photography: I'm looking to
get out to the high country more often. It seems a shame to live less
than an hour's drive from Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park, and to visit it
only a couple of times a year!

Jeff