Subject: Re: [Leica] Carpal Tunnel
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:18:35 -0700

KPETERS wrote:

> I'd go to your physician first.  That's what he/she is there for!  don't put
> it off, especially if the symptoms persist.  Kent
><snip>
> >"B. D. Colen" wrote:
> >><snip>
> >> Also, while anti-inflamatories are a godsend, be careful. I have
> discovered
> >> that after eating Advil daily for 10 years I developed a sensitivity to
> >> NSAIDS that causes them to trigger asthma attacks...(honest, I'm not a
> nut.)
> >><snip>
> >
> >Advil can make you depressed, it did me. I stick to good old fashioned
> leaves
> >off the tree aspirin.
> >It veers off heart attacts and won't rot your liver quite as fast.
> >Although Anacin is good if you veer toward ADD I think.
> >Mark Rabiner

And call me in the morning.
Hey all I do is repeat what I read in womens fashion magazines!
This info is available to the general public. Anyone who has to sit in a doctors office.
And I did and do learn a few things about lighting, selective focus, "photography."
The big "O" is a step-up ring? I don't read all the articles very closely.
Mark Rabiner