Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIc or IIIf
From: Jim Ogul <jogul@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 19:49:22 -0400

I know this is for users and not collectors, but I have a question about
a camera I just bought.  It was sold to me as a IIIf and sure enough
thats what it looks like, same knobs etc., but when I look up the serial
number which is 483,616 which is listed as a IIIc made in 1949-50. I am
mystified by this and thought someone could shed some light on this.