Subject: [Leica] Bellows compatibility
From: TDSatty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:23:31 EDT

I purchased a mint Bellows R at a camera show, and found that my 3rd cam
(i.e. only the R cam, not the first two cams) 60mm makro will not mount on
it.  You set the lens in place but it will not turn, and I do not see
anything preventing it from turning.  3 cam lenses mount fine, but I want to
use the 60mm.  Anyone know why?  Any adapters or modifications?  I'd rather
not send it in for 3-camming, as if anything I would ROM it since I now have
an R8.

Tom Schofield