Subject: AW: [Leica] Print Development Time
From: Michael Dienert <MDienert@foq.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:10:31 -0000

hi dan,

my approach is to keep the processing parmeters fixed. i use ilford mg
iv and multigrade developper at 20°C. i always (at least i try to) bath
the print for 50s, pull it out, wait another 10s for the developper on
the print to drip off  and then it goes to the stopp-bath, fixer and so
on.

ok this way i loose the possibility to change the print's densitiy by
extended developping time. if something with the exposure was not right
i have to try again. but i do not trust my judgement of the print with
the save light anyhow.

this method reduces the number of degrees of freedom and the results
become more reproducible.

sorry for the queer english.

michael