Subject: RE: [Leica] Fogging
From: "Greg.Chappell@nationsbank.com" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:04:37 -0500

Same here. I recently purchase a 50 3.5 Elmar that dates from 1939. It was
converted at some point to Red Scale and was coated, I guess at the same
time. I sent it to Sherry & it came back smooth as silk and clean as a
whistle inside. You'd never know from looking at it that it was 60 years
old! The B&W picas I took with it BEFORE it went to her were impressive to
me. Can't wait to develop the first roll, which I'm currently working on,
since I've received it back.

Greg Chapel