Subject: Re: [Leica] Any Combi Case/Alice Bag Users?
From: "Michael Gatov" <Wildmagic@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 06:48:03 -0700

I bought the Matrix 3 Billingham (which is very similar to the Alice).  I
like Billingham bags for their durability and construction quality.
Unfortunately, before I used it once, I bought a 4th lens and now have the
bag for sale.  Mint condition.  $135 + shipping if you are interested.

Regards,
Michael