Subject: [Leica] Rover's As Tow Vehicles & My Retirement Lens
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:58:09 -0500

Newer Airstreams weigh much more than the older ones because they now have
wood cabinets, Corian sinks, etc.  I believe a new 31' Airstream weighs
about 6,500 dry.  My old one weighed 4,900.

You need a 3/4 ton vehicle with at least 400 cid engine to pull these
trailers (except for flat land situations).  You also need a vehicle that
will take 650 lb. hitch weights.

Anyway, by the time I find a tow vehicle for a new trailer I'll be too old
to use it.  I'll be sitting in a condo somewhere taking pictures of the
girls on the beach with a 560 f/6.8 Telyt:-)

Bud