Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW Leica screw,,Really?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:57:47 -0400

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH! Yea verily!
The Gnomes of Solms shall descend from the mountaintop,
Riding even upon their mopeds to smote the Nikonites,
the Canonites and yea,even the Minoltamites hip and thigh.
Rending them forthwith with the sound of clashing bronze,
And wails of lamentation even from their women and children.
And the Gnomes of Solms, begat of Wetzlar shall prevail,
Even unto the end of thy days.
                                                            Hektor 3:16