Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 90/2 vs. the Elmarit 90/2.8
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:57:24 -0700

Bernard Delgado wrote:

> >It's amusing to watch people in camera stores checking out a Leica M lens,
> >by mounting it on a camera, and looking through the viewfinder.  I wonder
> >if they ever see something they don't like?
> >
> >Dan C.
> >
> Just the lens shade in the viewfinder.
> -delgado

I have a friend who has some Leica M stuff who claimed one lens was easier to
focus with than another.
I had to tell him he was not focusing through the lens and the focusing squre
was the same thing for all the lenses.
He then had to think of another excuse to sell the lens and buy another toy.
Mark Rabiner