Subject: Re: [Leica] Linhof
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 00:08:45 -0600

Ken Iisaka wrote:

> Not a Linhof, but a Toho ultralight monorail that weighs less than an M3 and
> Noctilux.  With a Polaroid 545 and a pack of QuickLoad, it's lighter and
> more compact than many SLR outfits.
>
> Fujinon 90/8, Nikkor 150/5.6, Nikkor 270/6.3

And to make matters even more confusing, I have a *Toko* wooden 4x5,
made in the '80s. It looks similar to the Wista DX, but is slightly
larger, with a greater range of movements and more bellows draw. It's
been out of commission for awhile, as the leatherette bellows had
developed dozens of pinhole cracks, but the replacement from Camera
Bellows in England (via John Adler at Lee Filters USA) should be here
next week.

The lens is a Linhof convertible Symmar 210/370.

Jeff