Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Old Leicas and better than the new "Junk" Cameras
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:57:47 -0700

If you ask a mechanic trained in Jaguar repair if its a good car, of course
you will hear him say it is.  Same with the Fiat mechanic.  Of course, since
he was trained on and is most familiar with an older model he will tell you
its better.  The fact is its just more familiar to him.
When it breaks is when he makes money.  But by that time you have already
bought into his comment.