Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW Leica Screw, ... ,Really?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:35:07 -0400

yeah, right, courage indeed!- why it was anonymous, no doubt
I have to say that ad hominen attacks on this forum are really out of line.
Besides- the body isn't tin... it's aluminum.
Our anonymous poster would do well to remember that the marketplace, and the
consumer is the final arbiter as to the relative merits of a particular
product!
Dan