Subject: Re: [Leica] aristo cold light head
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:13:45 -0700

Paul Klingaman wrote:

> Jonathan,
><snip>  My only complaint is the warmup time, but that's really no big
> deal considering it usually takes me a few minutes to get set up anyway.
>><snip>

I have a little game I play where I set my timer to it's 99 second maximum and
run the Blue light as it's warming up and then run the green. This is a way of
warming it up faster. It seems then ready to print. (from experience)
My game is during those 2 99 second bursts I see if I can get all set up with
the trays all laid out and mixed up and even the neg in the enlarger. (I use 8
trays)  Otherwise I take forever getting sidetracked.
Mark Rabiner