Subject: [Leica] Re: Bah to Jim Brick and His BMW Fetish!
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:13:49 -0700

At 06:23 PM 8/11/99 -0400, Marc wrote:

>Bah to Jim Brick and His BMW Fetish!
>
>Auto Union has ALWAYS been "Audi", and vice-versa. "Audi" is simply the
>German manner of saying the name, and, yes, in the same tone, "Nazi" was
>the German manner of saying "National Social Democratic Worker's Party"!
>

>Marc

Gee thanks Marc. I appreciate your connecting me with whatever tyrannical
rampage you are on today. It's so nice to be loved to the point that I
appear in the most bizarre and unpredictable ways. Red Rover Red Rover send
Marcus right over.

Marc, I'm contemplating my next purchase. So which camera brand is better,
a Cosina or a Petri? I'm going to trade in my Argus C3.

Jim