Subject: Re:[Leica]New Screw to M adapters?
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:19:16 GMT

I may be out of touch, but did Leica discontinue these adaptors?  I
purchased mine from Leica in January of 1997.  It is a genuine unit and was
brand new for $98.00.  I guess the extra 40.00 I may have paid for the real
thing new was worth it to me since I had already plunked down 3000.00 for
the lens and camera! Jeez, we get cheap in some pretty petty areas.