Subject: Re: [Leica] dollar value
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:08:46 -0700

At 02:48 PM 11/08/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I will be traveling to Vancouver BC,I am wondering if the value of the us
>dollar will be of any help in the purcahse of used leica equipment.
>If so, can anyone plese mention a store to make purchases.
>thank you
>prof.fulton park

In Vancouver, check out LEO's 'Camera Supply' on Granville.  Hours are 10
to 5, Monday to Friday, 10 to 4 on Saturday.

They have what is probably the largest new/used Leica collection anywhere
in western Canada.  They carry almost everything Leica makes, including all
variations of the APO-Telyt-R modular system!  And they'll tell you... if
you don't see it, ask.  They've probably got it somewhere!

They do tend to price their used stuff rather high, but will readily dicker
and will usually sell cheaper than I've seen anywhere else.  I have
purchased from them several times, always with good results.

Tom or Henning (Vancouverite's both) could probably give you more details.

David Young,     | A man who gives in when wrong, is wise.
Victoria, CANADA | A man who gives in when right, is married.