Subject: Re: [Leica] Request for sample "digital" prints
From: DonConnors@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:19:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/99 8:49:27 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu writes:

<< I'm particularly interested in the Epson 1200 for black and white
 prints >>

I have found that even when printing a gray scale image, the printer gives a
tint (magenta) to the printed images.  I'm looking into quadtone printing as
a fix, but I've heard there are still prblems.  Paper stock can also greatly
affect the hue of the print.

Don