Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Leica vs medium format debate
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:48:30 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> > The keywords here for me here are "a glass-bead screen". It
> > all turns to jelly
> > on a glass-bead screen.
> > You can't see nuttin on a glass-bead screen.
> > Mark Rabiner
> >

> I agree - that's why I put it in.  But I must admit, projected
> transparencies hold very little interest for me.  Photographs are meant to
> be viewed by reflected light - it's a law of my little universe.
>
> Paul Chefurka

I spent hours designing and building a ceder multilevel projector stand with the
idea that I would do more projecting a few months back. I can now with this
stand project on my seamless white backdrop. So it's 'deja vu' all over again if
that's where I had shot the picture in the first place. A projector has to be
chest high to avoid Keystoning. That plot or ploy had not worked. Mainly because
my mind set is keyed into black and white fiber prints.
Mark Rabiner