Subject: Re: [Leica] "Chaos"...
From: Pablo Kolodny <salvajegrapa@interlink.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:11:08 -0300

Francesco Sanfilippo wrote:

> "Che culo?"  Do you know what you're saying?
> It's Italian slang....
>
> Francesco

Bueno, creo que en español se escribe así:

Qué culo ?

And it´s rather daily language than slang.
I hope you were not get reddish reading my poor italian slang...but
I´m green about the show you´ll have in Rome...
Sorry

Kind regards, Francesco.

Btw, my youngest boy is a Francisco of almost due anni ...

Arrivederci caro summaritano...

Paolo di Buenos Aires/ La terra de la meglio pasta, meglio pizza, meglio
calcio
e le donne ...
Salutti