Subject: Re: [Leica] "Chaos"...Koudelka
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:16:50 +0000

Koudelka has been working with panoramic cameras since 1990. He did a study
entitled THE BLACK TRIANGLE on the coal mining industry in the Czech
republic. More recently I have seen seascapes in a gallery in NYC. His
images still have a very handheld 35mm quality about them though from what
I have seen they lack human contact, unlike his earlier work. Still one of
my favorite photographers though.

Bill Franson