Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Old Leicas and better than the new Fiats
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 01:04:05 -0700

Guido Soprano wrote:

> Goddam (Sp?)
>
> If only they'd build things like they did in the past
>
> never mind my M6 works perfick, it doesn't burst into flames like my old
> IIIc/M4 used to.
>
> But speaking of flames, gotta go now.
>
> Guido

Excuse me Sir but I am head of PR for the spontaneous combustion challenged.
Spontaneous combustion is an embarrassing malady that effects one out of 10
million people but who knows how many unrepresented inanimate objects. Let us
not objectify these poor people who leave only their charred shoes behind.
I for one have not been confronted with camera crusts but we know they are out
there. Your donations are valued. No Asbestos please.
Mark Rabiner
We don't know who will go up next! It could be you!!! Please Give!!