Subject: [Leica] Thanks! - Exposed Printing Paper
From: Ron and BeeLian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:35:34 -0700

Thanks friends!

You have been very helpful in your advice. I have followed up with B&H
but dont think i need to bother Henry Posner at B&H about this. I am
reassured that the inner plastic lining should protect from light
fogging. I have checked this out in the darkroom and have found no tears
or punctures in the plastic liner.  The question of wrinkles or bends to
RC or fibre paper is indeed an unknown. Judging from the product's box
appearance, the degree of crushed cardboard is not very severe. I will
test the first few sheets closest to the point of impact to see if any
were affected from each box.
If so, at least i'll get my replacements quickly and B&H has said that
they will send FedEx to pickup the damaged box and items.

And someone did suggest that B&H send the "peanuts" by FedEx. Well, they
did. And FedEx has always stated among it's packing procedures for
customers that the box should be properly packed with insulating
material.. I believe that is fair since it is the responsibility of the
packer. So i hope my complaint to B&H will keep the shipping department
on their toes!

Happy shooting this weekend!
bee lian