Subject: [Leica] Nikon F to Leica M adapters info wanted
From: CAMRALUGGR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:21:28 EDT

Is anyone among us currently using such an adapter?  Some feedback would be
welcome, as I have a N**** 20mm f/2.8 which I would like to use on my M6 if
it practical.  I noticed that Steven Gandy's Cameraquest site has them for
sale ($175), and I'm curious if there are other (better) makes and sources.
Also, is there a decent source for the Russian 20mm finder, and what might
one expect to pay for one?  Lastly, if the lens has a proper hood mounted,
will it show up in the bottom of the auxillary finder?

Thanks! -- Mike Crist