Subject: [Leica] Screw to M adapters
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:54:51 -0000

moorea@andovercontrols.com wrote:

>Can you elaborate on the differences between the Leitz adapters and
the others?  I've got a couple Leitz ones, and one non-Leitz one (not
sure who makes it), and I haven't noticed any differences.

With the arrival of the Cosina LTM lenses, stocks of LTM to bayonet
adapter rings have evaporated in London. I tried a non-Leitz one, and
found that although it fits perfectly onto my Leitz lenses and
cameras, neither of my Russian lenses will screw into it properly.

Regards,

Doug Richardson