Subject: Re: [Leica] Aristo head on Focomat
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:15:14 EDT

In a message dated 08/13/1999 1:28:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
henningw@archiphoto.com writes:

<< I am thinking about getting the Aristo VC head for my Beseler 45MX, but
 since I do most of my 35mm work on my Focomat Ic, I would like to be able
 to put the Aristo head on the Focomat as well. Has anyone tried this, or
 know if this is possible? I have contacted Arrest, but they don't know. Any
 help would be appreciated.

 TIA

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com
  |[ >>
Suggest that the upper section of the lamphouse be removed, measure the
inside diameter of the lower section and then consult the Aristo web page to
see if any off-the-shelf units will fit snugly.  If there is not a good fit,
just check with Aristo to see if a special might be fabricated.  If that is
not possible you might use tape to be sure light does not spill around the
Aristo unit and the lamphouse.