Subject: Re: [Leica] My M6 is rusting
From: Bert <mr.bass@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:22:36 +0200

At 06:26 12-8-99 -0700, you wrote:

>Anyone else seen a top plate with acne?

Yes, my 1992 bought (1990 built) M6 also suffers from a very mild form of
BCA (black chrome acne). I have seen it on other black chrome R-bodies, I
guess it's a common black chrome body illness.
It isn't a big problem with me, since selling my M6 is something I can't
imagine myself doing. I do think a camera with such a price shouldn't have
a problem like this.

Bert K.
Unlike in sex, bigger isn't always better